但是她另外还说,这个interesting
这个太没人性了
发表于 2008-5-28 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
转贴:莎朗斯通到底说了什么话

电影演员莎朗斯通(Sharon Stone)在戛纳慈善晚会接受媒体采访,说了关于中国汶川地震的一段话·······

好在有着完整视频,甚至还是字幕已经翻译了中文的视频:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=DY ... u.com/88606571.html

我们就来看一下莎朗斯通的原话(摘自网上有所改正):

“Well you know it was very interesting because at first, you know, I am not happy about the ways the Chinese were treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And so I have been very concerned about how to think and what to do about that because I don’t like that. And I had been this, you know, concerned about, oh how should we deal with the Olympics because they are not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a good friend of mine.

And all these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought: Is that karma, when you are not nice that bad things happen to you? And then I got a letter, from the Tibetan Foundation that they want to go and be helpful. And that made me cry. And they ask me if I would write a quote about that and I said,“I would.”And it was a big lesson to me, that some times you have to learn to put your head down and be of service even to people who are not nice to you. And that’s a big lesson for me...”

再来看一下翻译(摘自网上,有所订正):

“嗯,你知道,这件事(was)很有意思。因为首先,你知道,我对中国人对待藏人的方式不满意,因为我觉得任何人都不能对另一些人不友善。因此,我一直就这件事在考虑怎样想,考虑做什么,因为我不喜欢(中国人)那样做。

而且,我一直在考虑怎样对待奥运会,因为他们对DL喇嘛不好,而他是我的好朋友。

然后发生了地震等等灾害。于是,我在想:这是不是就是报应呢?当你对别人不好,然后灾害就降临到你的头上?

后来我收到了一封信,是**基金会发来的。他们想去(灾区)救助。我哭了。他们问我是否可以就此写点什么,我同意了。这对我是一个很大的教训(it was a big lesson to me):有时你得学会低下头帮助别人,即使是对那些对你不友善的人。这对我是一个很大的教训(that’s a big lesson for me)……”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册社区

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|格鲁教法集成

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:21 , Processed in 0.037281 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.